Do you need boots on the ground overnight and overseas due to a disaster? Pinkerton’s global network of resources responds to and helps manage crisis situations whenever and wherever they occur.
Is your business prepared to keep running after a crisis? According to a University of Texas study, when disaster strikes:
- only 6% of companies suffering from a catastrophic loss will survive
- 43% never reopen their businesses
- 51% percent close within two years
Whether your facilities have been hit with an employee walkout or a devastating earthquake, it is crucial to partner with a crisis response firm that is experienced, quick to act and reliable. That’s Pinkerton.
Pinkerton is at your side from start to finish. We consult and prepare a detailed plan. Then we provide experienced Pinkerton agents – armed or unarmed as needed. When the assignment is done, we consult with our clients to help them be better equipped to handle future situations.
Why Our Clients Choose Pinkerton for Crisis Response
In a time of crisis, we make it easy to engage our services. We offer a single point of contact and provide personnel on site dedicated to protecting people and assets. Importantly, only Pinkerton has the capabilities to offer:
- Global Resources – we provide Response Services anywhere, anytime
- Scalability – our services adapt as fast as situations change so you’re never left unprepared
- Protective Intelligence – with 24/7 Threat Monitoring, Reporting & Analysis and Real Time Alerting, our agents quickly adjust plans when warranted
Learn more about our Response Service offerings:
Related Pinkerton Solutions
Clients that rely on Pinkerton for Response Services often contract with us for additional services such as: