Pinkerton’s I-9 employment verification service provides you an easier, simpler way to stay current with and verify the legal “right to work” status of your employees.
Making your I-9 Verification Easier and Error-Free
Complying with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) and completing Form I-9 for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is hassle-free when you use Pinkerton’s Electronic I-9 service. Our I-9 employment eligibility verification service allows you to:
- Confirm the legal “right to work” status of newly hired employees and receive a unique verification number from the DHS.
- Use our self-correcting electronic Form I-9, which virtually eliminates processing errors and simplifies the document completion process.
- Electronically store and retrieve active and inactive I-9 Forms, providing secure, paperless access -- anytime and anywhere -- for updating, re-verification and governmental inspection as dictated by law.
- Receive automated alerts 90, 60 and 30 days in advance of the expiration of employees’ work authorization documents, enabling employees to apply for renewal of their work authorizations, greatly increasing the probability that they can legally continue to work without interruption.
- Easily identify current employees with mismatched or fraudulent Social Security numbers through the SSA’s Social Security Number Verification Service (SSNVS).
To learn more about Pinkerton’s Electronic I-9 Verification, please contact us today.