The Pinkerton name has been synonymous with trusted, reliable investigation services for nearly 170 years. Today, we provide international expertise in all forms of investigations that take place inside and outside your company.
The world’s largest corporations rely on Pinkerton to conduct investigations into a wide array of corporate risk concerns, including:
- Internal employee issues – Theft, embezzlement, Ponzi schemes, threats, policy violations, blackmail, and other corruption
- External risk mitigation – Internet fraud, electronic bugging, extortion, competitive intelligence, industrial espionage, due diligence matters, kickbacks, product diversion, etc.
- Branding and intellectual property protection (IPP) – Trademark and patent infringement, piracy, counterfeiting, product diversion, litigation support and more
Some investigations may simply involve monitoring a single employee; other investigations may be complex, uncovering elaborate schemes at multiple facilities in numerous countries. Because of this, Pinkerton can scale an investigation as needed when new intelligence becomes available.
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE PINKERTON FOR INVESTIGATIONS
Pinkerton is an industry leader in providing end-to-end investigation solutions while maintaining confidentiality. Only Pinkerton has the capabilities to offer:
- A single point of contact — makes coordination and reporting easier
- Our global network of resources — we conduct investigations nearly anywhere, anytime
- Scalability — our services range from one-time or temporary, to long-term embedded personnel
- An ROI-driven approach to investigations — we protect and create value for our clients’ core businesses
In addition, Pinkerton agents are supported by cutting-edge intelligence and information technology to assist at every step of the investigation.
Learn more about our Investigation Services:
- Due Diligence
- Forensic Accounting
- Brand Enforcement
- Intellectual Property Protection
RELATED PINKERTON SOLUTIONS TO MANAGE RISK
Clients that rely on Pinkerton for Investigations often contract with us for additional services including: