Supply Chain & C-TPAT Security Services
Pinkerton offers you unparalleled expertise and a vast worldwide network of resources to provide you the most comprehensive global supply chain risk management services.
Global Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Security Management Expertise
As more companies continue to off-shore their manufacturing, design, research/development facilities and suppliers, typical supply chains continue to become more complex as they stretch further around the globe. This adds to the challenges of trying to protect a company’s assets. There are many more factors involved when trying to improve supply chain risk management. This is especially true for:
- Trucking companies
- Freight forwarders
- Start-up global logistics firms
Because of Pinkerton’s extensive network of offices throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, we can help you navigate through the wide variety of language, business practices, cultures, and customs that all play a role in assessing and managing your supply chain risks.
Offering a Wide Range of Supply Chain Risk Solutions
Our global supply chain security management services include:
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Consulting − application assistance, policy and procedures writing, risk analysis, supply chain partner self-assessment management, business partner on-site assessments, and C-TPAT training
- World Customs Organization (AEO) − program support
- ISO 28000:2007 (Security management systems for the supply chain) − compliance assistance
- Maritime Port Security Compliance − International Ship and Port Facility Security code (ISPS) and Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA)
- Education Solutions − U.S. Customs and Border Protection C-TPAT compliance, U.S. Coast Guard MTSA compliance, and IMO ISPS compliance
- Cargo Theft − cargo recovery focused investigations, supply chain vulnerability assessments and re-engineering, loss prevention program, and undercover or surveillance work
- Transportation Security − crewmember security plans (crew custody work), vessel-specific security plans, and ship security assessments
Pinkerton can also combine multiple government and private organization supply chain security programs into a single, comprehensive program that ensures compliance with all specified programs via one assessment.
To learn more about Pinkerton Supply Chain & C-TPAT Security Services, contact us today.