MakE INFORMED DecisionS WITH GLOBAL protective INTELLIGENCE
Our clients maximize their ability to manage risk both near and far by adding globally-connected intelligence to any of our manned services, the result of integrating Pinkerton’s key strengths:
- Pinkerton agents (whether we’re embedded or on-call)
- Globally-connected intelligence
- Insight and Analysis
Pinkerton’s Protective Intelligence operations allow our clients to:
- Obtain location-specific intel in near real-time
- Be alerted to when and where impending threats may occur
- Make more accurate decisions to minimize business disruptions
- Gain insights to be more proactive and less reactive with responses
- Adjust contingency plans as situations continually evolve
Examples of How Protective Intelligence Enhances Risk Mitigation
- Pinkerton Agents deployed to protect executives
- Utilize GPS tracking, threat monitoring and real-time alerting to ensure safety and make instant contingency plans if unexpected situations arise
- Monitor a variety of conditions (from weather to political) to determine if/when an evacuation is necessary.
- Deploy additional Pinkerton Agents as needed.
- Keep track of key personnel via a smart phone app.
Rapid Response Service
- Receive highly-filtered alerts of a situation that may negatively impact one of more of your locations
- Deploy additional Pinkerton Agents as needed
- Continually monitor and analyze situation, adjust contingency plans as needed
Multiple Location Monitoring
- Instead of spending time monitoring computer feeds all day, Pinkerton alerts you when a crisis is imminent anywhere, anytime.
- Control alerts based on tightly controlled filters.
Brand Protection & Enforcement
- Monitor and analyze brand and manufacturing situations worldwide
- Utilize alerting tools when suspected violations occur
- Utilize Pinkerton Agents to investigate and enforce
Who Benefits from Protective Intelligence
- Directors of Business Continuity – be fully prepared to minimize the impact to a corporation due to a significant event
- Chief Security Officers – provide maximum protection to property and personnel at multiple locations
- Directors of Executive Protection – optimize situational awareness to keep key executives safe at home or while traveling
- Site Facility Managers – ensure nothing interrupts your supply chain
- Anyone seeking keen insights to better protect assets and key personnel
To learn more about how Pinkerton Protective Intelligence & threat assessments can provide you with actionable information for better and faster decision making, contact us today.