December 6-9, 2016
Hyatt Regency | Mumbai, India
ATO is a certified course for professionals already experienced in dealing with security and is guaranteed to enhance their skills in planning the security for facilities or providing physical protection to facilities against a terrorist attack.
Some of the reputed organizations who have undergone this training are:
- Pentagon Force Protection Agency (US)
- Netherlands Defence Intelligence and Security Service
- Singapore Police Force
- Numerous Private Sector Enterprises and Multinational Corporations
Since 2004, over 700 Critical Intervention Services personnel have graduated from CIS ATO course. This will be an ideal training program for Security Managers (esp. IT, Hospitality & Supply Chain), Asset Protection Specialists, Security Designers/ Security Integrators and Force Protection Personnel assigned to Anti-Terrorism activities.
Training Topics Include:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Dynamics of Terrorist Attacks
- Advanced IED Threat M.O
- Chem-Bio terrorism & attach response
- AT Countermeasures & Planning Concepts
- Physical Security & Access Control Planning
- Mail security planning
- Protective Counterintelligence/ OPSEC
- Blast Mitigation, Facility Design & Post-Blast Response
- Bomb Threat Management
About the Trainer
This program will be conducted by world renowned Craig S. Gundry, Vice President of Special Projects for Critical Intervention Services (CIS), and the Program Director for S2’s Anti-Terrorism and WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction) courses. Being a Certified Protection Specialist (CPS) he was also the President of Palladium Media Group, a company specializing in training and consulting on explosive, chemical, and biological terrorism.
Details of the Training
- Presenter: Craig S. Gundry, CPS, ATO, CHS-III
- Duration: 6th to 9th September 2016 (4 days)
- Special Guest Speaker: D. Sivanandhan IPS (Rtd.) Former Commissioner of Police Mumbai & Director General of Police Maharashtra. Served as Commissioner of Police, Mumbai after the 26/11 attacks and was responsible for building- up a world class anti-terrorism mechanism.
- Location: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
- Delegate Fee: 3,000 USD
In addition to the 32-hours of instruction, all participants attending the Anti-Terrorism Officer Course will be receiving :
- Certificate of Completion from International Association of Counterterrorism and Security Professionals (IACSP)
- Course notebook including over 250 pages of slides and reference material
- 1-Year Membership of IACSP including one-year subscription to Counterterrorism & Homeland Security International magazine.
- 1-Year Membership of S2 Institute
- S2 Institute Anti-Terrorism Officer Challenge Coin
This is a certified course. For further details regarding registration and delegate fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. Contact Number: +91-81305 93653; +91-70420 99229.