ASSESS POTENTIAL SECURITY THREATS AND REDUCE THE CHANCE OF SURPRISES
To stay fully operational and profitable, a company can never be caught off guard. That’s why clients around the world rely on Pinkerton’s team of security experts to perform a wide variety of security risk assessments. Here are just a few examples of the assessments we do to help protect companies:
- An assessment of threat and vulnerability applicable to your headquarters and/ or other physical locations (distribution centers, retail stores, offices, satellite locations, executive residences and travel routes)
- A detailed review of employee safety and security processes at all client locations
- Compliance audit against security provisions or mandates required by your industry
- A demographic analysis of the criminal activity in an immediate locale
- An evaluation of the use of electronic security systems and their applicability when compared to best practices and identified threats
- A review of your physical security-related policy and procedural documents in relation to best practices and industry standards
- Review and analyze the use of personnel for security purposes at client locations, determining best practice options for a balanced approach to staff hours and electronic security
- Review the use of fencing, shrubbery, clear zones, security lighting and other physical and psychological barriers, through application of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) standards
- Provide an initial Vulnerability Findings report, documenting the results of our vulnerability site-assessment and interview processes
- Analyze your executive travel, protocols, procedures and safe practices
Pinkerton’s global network of offices and resources means that we can assist you whenever and wherever you need us.
To learn more about Pinkerton’s Security Threat Assessments services contact us today.