PROVIDING GLOBAL RESOURCES AND SCALABLE SOLUTIONS
Contingency planning during periods of downsizing, layoffs, plant closures, and labor disputes play a critical role in protection of your assets and people. Contract negotiations can lead to an increase in tension and uncertainty. Additional trained and experienced security presence may be needed in your facilities to mitigate security risk.
Pinkerton taps into our global network of resources to provide protective and technical assistance during work actions such as mass layoffs, lockouts or strikes. We can help you monitor changing situations 24/7, and our services are scalable so we can easily adjust our resources as necessary.
QUICK ACCESS TO PINKERTON’S FULL RANGE OF SERVICES
Pinkerton offers a wide range of risk-mitigating solutions for organizations around the world. Some of our most frequently-requested services before and during labor issues include:
- Risk Assessments of physical properties, policies and procedures to identify threats, vulnerabilities and consequences which then creates a roadmap for your organization to develop your security contingency plans
- Driver Services (armed or unarmed escorts) for management or executives to or from their home, place of business, plant sites, etc.
- Executive Protection (armed or unarmed) for management and executives when and where it’s needed
- Asset or Site Protection including sensitive or vital facilities
- Strike Surveillance Teams (when and where permitted by law) which include licensed videographer and documenter services to observe and record any illegal strike activity
- Meeting and Event Management often coordinating with Client security personnel (CSOs, FSMs, SSM, etc.), Securitas and/or additional outside guarding companies to provide guard force management
- TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measure) sweeps of conference/ meeting rooms, board rooms, negotiation sites plus telephone and mobile devices
- Liaising with local law enforcement prior to and during the work action or strike
To learn more about Pinkerton’s Workplace Disruption Security, contact us today.