OPTIMIZING SECURITY FOR SPECIAL EVENTS HELD AROUND THE WORLD
With the risk landscape constantly changing, it has become even more challenging to put on large-scale, special events. Still, large companies continue to organize complex events around the world. Because each event is unique, each carries its own set of dynamics, requirements, and challenges.
Though the task of ensuring safety can seem daunting, Pinkerton has the experience to meet all your special event security needs no matter how large or complex the event. Pinkerton regularly provides security for a wide range of prominent, high-risk events including:
- Emmy Awards (annually)
- Large National and International Sporting Events (annually)
- U.S. Presidential Inauguration (assisted a major news organization)
Organizations continually turn to Pinkerton for security and protection because we:
- Provide a detailed situational analysis – We work with you to coordinate and make sense of thousands of pieces of information and details that become part of any major event.
- Gain access to and incorporate local resources – Whenever possible, we use our indigenous agents. Because we employ the “locals” who know the language, customs, regulations, and lay of the land, we can deliver increased efficiency and effectiveness when managing your event.
- Prepare contingency plans – A key secret to event planning is to plan for failures or anticipate issues that may arise during the course of the assignment. By understanding how things can go terribly wrong, we can help you maximize your protection by reducing the likelihood of failures in the operation.
To learn how Pinkerton Event Security Management Services can maximize the safety of your next major event, contact us today.