BENEFIT FROM OUR LOCAL FOCUS AND GLOBAL REACH
Pinkerton Facility Risk Managers are responsible for the overall facility security and safety program at a local location, such as a manufacturing facility or warehouse. When you employ a FRM at your site:
- You will have someone who knows and understands the specific needs of your company and unique culture of that facility.
- They will act as your single point of contact to access Pinkerton’s global network of resources at moment’s notice.
- They will maintain sole focus of your risk management needs, allowing you concentrate on your core business.
HANDLING EVERY ASPECT OF RISK MANAGEMENT AT YOUR LOCATION
Your Pinkerton Facility Security Manager is completely responsible for all security preparation and day-to-day oversight at a specific location. FRM’s duties include:
- Security Programs
- Local guard force management and scheduling
- Review overall practices and recommend solutions Contract governance
- Develop security post orders and procedures
- Establish security system inspection requirements
- Health and Safety Programs
- Perform site-wide safety reviews
- Ensure compliance with OSHA standards and actively correct deficiencies
- Fire Prevention and Protection Programs
- Ensure inspections of site systems and equipment are conducted via NFPA standards
- Establish and perform facility security assessments, compliance audits and review programs
In addition, the Facility Risk Manager can be involved with and participate on local committees such as Environmental, Health and Safety, C-TPAT, Emergency Response Coordinating Teams, and Information Technology.
GAIN INSTANT ACCESS TO PINKERTON’S GLOBAL RESOURCES
During a critical event or in times of crisis, your Facility Risk Manager acts as your single point of contact to access Pinkerton’s complete line of services worldwide. For example, if a security breach is detected at your site that involves an entity across the ocean, your FRM can tap into Pinkerton’s global network of resources to immediately begin investigating the matter.
Contact us today to learn more about Pinkerton’s Facility Safety Management Services.