EXPERTS AT PROTECTING EVERY STEP IN YOUR GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
As more companies continue to off-shore their manufacturing, design, research/development facilities and suppliers, typical supply chains continue to become more complex as they stretch further around the globe. This adds even more challenges when trying to protect a company’s assets and improve supply chain risk management, particularly for:
- Trucking companies
- Freight forwarders
- Start-up global logistics firms
Pinkerton has an extensive network of offices and resources throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. We can help you navigate through the wide variety of language, business practices, cultures, and customs that all play a role in assessing and managing your supply chain risks.
OFFERING A WIDE RANGE OF GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN RISK SOLUTIONS
Our Global Supply Chain Security services include:
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Risk Assessment Consulting − application assistance, policy and procedures writing, risk analysis, supply chain partner self-assessment management, business partner on-site assessments, and C-TPAT training
- World Customs Organization (AEO) − program support
- ISO 28000:2007 (Security management systems for the supply chain) − compliance assistance
- Maritime Port Security Compliance − International Ship and Port Facility Security code (ISPS) and Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA)
- Education Solutions − U.S. Customs and Border Protection C-TPAT compliance, U.S. Coast Guard MTSA compliance, and IMO ISPS compliance
- Cargo Theft Prevention & Investigations − cargo recovery focused investigations, supply chain vulnerability assessments and re-engineering, loss prevention program, and undercover or surveillance work
- Transportation Security − crewmember security plans (crew custody work), vessel-specific security plans, and ship security assessments
Pinkerton can also combine multiple government and private organization supply chain security programs into a single, comprehensive program. Thus, one assessment from Pinkerton can ensure compliance with all specified programs.
To learn more about how Pinkerton can help protect your Global Supply Chain, contact us today.