SAFEGUARD YOUR ASSETS WORLDWIDE WITH OUR RELIABLE SECURITY RISK EVALUATIONS
To maintain profitability, companies need to stay fully operational at all times. That’s why Fortune 1000 companies turn to Pinkerton’s team of experts for Comprehensive Security Risk Assessments. Our global resources allow us to fully analyze and evaluate situations world-wide.
While developing the all-encompassing security vulnerability assessment, Pinkerton will:
- Assess threats and vulnerabilities applicable to your headquarters and other physical locations including distribution centers, retail stores, offices, satellite locations, executive residences and travel routes.
- Provide a detailed review of employee safety and security processes at all client locations.
- Conduct compliance audits against security provisions or mandates required by your industry.
- Develop a demographic analysis of the criminal activity in the immediate locale
- Evaluate the use of electronic security systems and their applicability when compared to best practices and identified threats.
- Review your physical security policy and procedural documents in relation to best practices and industry standards.
- Review and analyze the use of personnel for security purposes at client locations, determining best practice options for a balanced approach to staff hours and electronic security.
- Review the use of fencing, shrubbery, clear zones, security lighting and other physical and psychological barriers, through application of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) standards.
- Provide an initial Vulnerability Findings report, documenting the results of our vulnerability site-assessment and interview processes.
- Analyze your executive travel, protocols, procedures and safe practices.
To learn more about Pinkerton’s Comprehensive Risk Assessment Services, contact us today.