Pinkerton’s solution for crisis management and response involves vigilant incorporation and configuration of people, procedures, and facilitating technology.
Pinkerton crisis management training and simulation has five key exercise training objectives:
- Plan Training Exercise | Identify the exercise requisite and/or necessitate and find out the related possibility, objectives, and intention.
- Build up Training Exercise | Establish the preferred exercise background; generate the sustaining circumstances, certification, material, and multi–media mechanism.
- Performing Training Exercise | Execute the training plan in agreement with the customary exercise goals and objectives by means of an established and strong implement management structure.
- Evaluate Training Exercise | Counseling the training exercise applicants strengthen and complete an after-action assessment and devise and converse the key teaching learned.
- Supply Training & Performance Feedback | Devising the after–action details, and recommend suggestions to advance managerial planning and organization aptitude.
To learn more about Pinkerton’s Training and Simulation Excercises, contact us today.